*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 20. juni 2017

Anything goes at Lemon Shortbread

It is tuesday again and time for a new challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today. We have an Anything Goes theme as usual and the winner gets 3 images of choice. What a fab prize if you ask me. So I hope you will join me on this new challenge today!!

Here's my project:

and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from stash
cheesecloth
Diecuts: Go Kreate and Die Namics
Sentiment from Kort & Godt
walnut stain D.I
pearls from stash

Bat flapper girl coloured with promarkers. Details will be in later.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to.

Oddball Art: Anything Goes
Crafty Girlz: AG
The Color Sisters: Color palette


2 kommentarer:

  1. What a fun card - love it. Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you next month!
    Angie DT OddballStampsBlogChallange

    SvarSlett
  2. a lovely card!!! Thanks for joining us for Thecolorsisters!!!

    SvarSlett